Sunday, January 07, 2007

You're the One

Quick wrap-up:

How could I forget to write about Emmitt Otter?????? Jon and I finally watched it on New Year's Eve day. How is it possible we've found each other and that we both love this movie?? It was meant to be, as Hanz said during our ceremony. We sent one to Hanz and Family for Christmas, but haven't heard a report back on it. I'll have to make a phone call...

We redeemed our voucher for free Penn and Teller tickets and last night was our show. We had a great time, and who can beat free???? Something different, lots of laugh. Great show.

I do realize I love TV. I watch too much and get easily addicted to new shows and have a slew of shows that I "have to watch". Well, my life just got a little simpler. We finally got a DVR!!!!! Okay, let me rephrase - we finally got a DVR we could get to work!!! Heather actually got me a TiVo last year, but we could never make it work at our place because we don't have a home phone number. Soooo.... since Cox offers one at only $10/month, it was a must to have as the new TV season starts up and I start school at the end of the month. Woohooo!!! Sooooo exciting. Well, for me at least... but I think Jon will love it once he gets to watch all of his games and Discovery shows whenever he wants.

And one final item. Don and Jane gave us a fun puzzle of Las Vegas in our batch of Christmas goodies. We finished it in a couple days - 3 sessions to be exact. Pictures of our progress below. It has led us to purchase 2 more puzzles mostly because they were on sale. I'm not sure we have the time to dedicate to any more right now since our lives were basically put on hold while we were working. Kinda sad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you'll have to explain the Emmitt Otter thing...what/who is that? Did I miss something?

I love dong puzzles...Robbie and I started doing them on New Years Eve for awhile, then it stopped when we had kids...for obvious reasons. :)

Anonymous said...

uhh...that would be "I love DOING puzzles" like putting them together...I never said I was good at typing....:/