Friday, July 20, 2007

We did it!!!

We signed the papers and now own the house!!!

So silly, but we can't wait to get the dogs over there to have them run around the backyard. As I said before, it's the little things.

I can't sleep - I've got 2 hours until my alarm is set to go off this morning. I guess I'm a little bit excited, huh? The movers are scheduled to show up this morning, then Jon and I are heading over to hopefully find new bedroom furniture. Then we'll swing back by Don & Jane's, pack up the rest of our stuff, load up the pups and head back home! (I'm sure we'll manage to squeeze in another trip to Lowe's along the way.)

Here's a link to the album. I'll make sure to upload another one when we've gotten our furniture set up and a picture or two hung up. http://picasaweb.google.com/hollyhanes/OldMacGregor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so rad Holly!! YAY!! That is so awesome for you guys! Ow the fun begins. Thanks for sharing the pics. Beautiful house. Gorgeous. Love the island in the kitchen. Totally want one of those.

Congrats to you and Jon!!!