Friday, October 03, 2008

Does That Make Me Crazy? Part 2

I can't have milk unless it's ice cold. Since I don't have mugs to freeze then put milk in (which is awesome, by the way), I must have ice cubes in my milk. It really isn't right otherwise.

I also must put ice cubes in my orange juice. Anything other than ice-cold OJ is just gross.

Also, there is an offramp I drive everyday with 2 arrows made from those mounded "turtle" light reflectors on the pavement. I can drive over the 2nd arrow without having my tires touch them, but never the first. Every day it's my goal to try not to make my tires touch them, and when I don't, I'm always so happy that at least I can do it on the 2nd arrow.


Does that make me crazy?



(To give credit where credit is due, I got the title of these posts from the morning radio show I regularly listen to on my way to work. They play the song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley and have listeners call in to tell about the weird things they do. It's one of my favorite things to listen to, probably because it makes me feel sane. I'll be updating this post as I think of more things. I'd love it if you continued to share what makes you crazy. Again, so I can feel sane.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ok, I like my milk ice cold as well, but without the ice. I also do the driving thing, like when I change lanes on the interstate, I try my best not to touch the reflectors along the dotted line.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.... the offramp thing made me laugh out loud... you are to much Holly!