Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy is a Yuppy Word

Okay, I've been busy. I've been distracted. I've been a lot of things, but one thing I haven't been is updating this blog. Here's my best shot at an update on the recent happenings with me.


My nephew is adorable. Okay, so that's not exactly an update, because he's always been that way. I just wanted to start off with him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My brother and his wife just celebrated 6 years of wedded bliss. Don't know how she's made it this long. Gives us a reason to be happy on September 11th each year. It was also a good chance to spend some time with them--I don't see them often enough and miss their faces.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





My dad turned 65. So weird.



I bought the new Switchfoot album and am listening to it now. I have to show love and keep it real and all that stuff... If you know me, you know why. It's pretty good. Even though I missed them on Conan on Tuesday night. Whoops.



I love the new Coldplay song and still love the Pussycat Dolls' "Don'tcha" and listen to "Helena" by My Chemical Romance and "Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy as often as possible. So stupid that I can't get enough of it. I'm sure I'll be sick of it all soon.


I bought new boots for the season and am wearing them today. My feet are hot.


And lastly, I have discovered that Texas is a fascinating place. This would be the reason I've been too busy to blog. I will try to be better in the future, but I make no promises.


I've missed my blogging buddies: Brian, JAG, and Goldie. Heck, I haven't even had time to read about Things I Hate. Leave a comment and let me know if you're still around.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google Adds Blog Searches
Google can now scan blogs. A new specialty search engine sifts through the Internet's millions of frequently updated sites.
Win big daily! I have a college basketball matchups site/blog. It pretty much covers college basketball matchups related topics and lets you in on the secrets of the pros!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##money online## site/blog. It pretty much covers ideas on how to make a income working online, plus other related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)