Thursday, September 29, 2005

One Man Betrayed With a Kiss

There are a few things on my mind right now. I haven't posted in a while, but was inspired by Kevin. Thanks, Kevin.

I have cheese slices in my refrigerator that are really hard. I thought cheese slices had like, a million preservatives in them so they weren't supposed to go bad. Last week I had veggie dogs that had white stuff all over them. I'm not doing so well in keeping up with the expiration dates on my food. I do pay attention to the cottage cheese. That stuff is dangerous one hour past its due date.

The fall tv season has started and against all of my demands not to get sucked in--I'm officially sucked. Television is evil.

I have lately been disturbed by half-naked men in videos. I am forced to change the channel whenever Marques Houston comes on and starts singing "Naked" while actually naked, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to see Bow Wow in a towel by anyone over the age of 18 who aren't his parents. Sure, he dropped the "Lil" from his name, but I'm pretty sure he's still not all grown up/legal yet, either. The only time this is acceptable is in D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar" video, and that's mostly because the whole time you're hoping the camera is going to pan down just a liiiiittle more. Otherwise, please put your clothes on.

He doesn't want me to talk about him, but I have to say that I've met someone pretty incredible.

Why is it that I choke on nothing at all?

Why is it that I have to trip in my new shoes and cover it up to make it look like I meant to do it?

Why does my dog choose to chew the sequins off of one of my favorite shirts?

Why does my clear nail polish turn a light grayish/lavender color after a few days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are pretty awesome too. And stop arguing with me about working overtime. :D