Thursday, March 06, 2008

SNOW!!!

Okay, so we've had a few "dustings" since I've moved here, but this is full on, no doubt about it SNOW in Fort Worth, Texas!!! The news has been predicting it all week, and for once, there was something to make a big deal about!! I went to work this morning, but it was becoming quite obvious very quickly that things were looking treacherous out on the roads so I come home shortly after 2pm. It took me 2 hours to get home but I finally made it against all odds!!!!! Once home, I grabbed the camera and made Jon come outside to take some pictures. Soon the neighbors were outside with us, so I got some great shots of everyone. So much fun! Not sure about work tomorrow. They don't really have snow plows in Texas, so I'll have to wait for it to melt before I try to go anywhere. Oh, and I LOVE MY CAR!!! Iggy did such a great job, I had absolutely no problems as I trekked home. It was awesome!!


Jon and Sarge


The Parkers! David, Diana, Ethan and Noah.

The Kutz Clan: Christina, John & Hailey


Holly & Wylee

Wylee says "I'm not going out there!"

Hailey all wrapped up.

Jon and Holly





















1 comment:

Dre said...

It appears you live in such a quaint little neighborhood! How much fun!