Saturday, July 19, 2008

We need a name!

I've decided our blog needs a name. I'm not very good with these kinds of things, so I'm reaching out to aaaalllll our faithful readers... haha, all five of you.

My friend Stephanie's blog is called "Leave it to Weaver". Cute, right? I noticed hers links to another one called "Keeping up with the Joneses". My first blog was called "What Would You Say" after a Dave Matthews Band song, and it fit pretty well since I just talked all about the really random things that happened to me - and Dave is pretty random.

So I figure there's gotta be a cute one that can be related to Hanes. The only thing I can come up with is "Hanes Her Way" but not sure I want to name it after underwear.

Any suggestions? Winner gets something REALLY cool.... Or just a fun mention. ;)

OH! And I'll also take suggestions on a name for Harper's blog. Maybe HERS can be Hanes Her Way! Although the generic title of the blog is "baby hanes" so it could be open for either gender. I don't think our future son (yes I said it) would appreciate that name.

4 comments:

Tara K said...

"Put On Your Big Kid Undies and DEAL With It - Hanes OUR Way!"

The Hanes Fam said...

hahahahaha... Love it!

Stephanie said...

What about...Wait til we get our Hanes on you.

Dre said...

How about "EHarmony... it works!"