Saturday, August 23, 2008

7 Things

I was tagged by Stephanie to list 7 things in the following categories. See you if you got tagged at the bottom.

7 things I want to do before I die
1) Take Jon to Europe
2) Go to Hawaii
3) Read the Bible in a year
4) Learn Spanish
5) Have another baby (full term, please)
6) Find a job I love again
7) Win the lottery (which would require playing it first. Minor detail.)

7 things I can do
1) Make great mac n cheese
2) Keep a secret
3) Speak fluent American Sign Language
4) Cry at commercials
5) Remember birthdays, anniversaries & random events
6) Drive well
7) Highlight my own hair

7 things I cannot do
1) Make a decision
2) Run
3) Sing, but I do it anyway
4) Cook
5) Not get completely freaked out by the sight of sunken ships
6) Make a fluffy chocolate chip cookie
7) Fall asleep without adjusting positions at least 10 times

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (changing this one to 'my spouse')
1) His faith
2) His humor
3) His balance (in relation to me - he balances me well)
4) His reassurance
5) His love for his daughter
6) His dorkiness
7) His good looks

7 things I say most often
1) "Seriously?"
2) "Shut your mouth!" (as in, "you're kidding!!!!")
3) "really, really" or "Really?"
4) "I love you"
5) "What?"
6) "Who's a pretty girl?" (to Harper)
7) "Mamamamamamamamamamamama" (trying to influence Harper's first word)

7 celebrity crushes (in no particular order)
1) Philip Seymore Hoffman
2) Dave Matthews
3) Jason Statham (yummy Englishman)
4) Harry Connick, Jr
5) Hugh Grant
6) The Edge (U2)
7) Alicia Keys (My only woman crush)

7 people who I think should do this
1) Freida
2) Alicia
3) Natalee
4) Tara
5) Grace
6) Debbie
7) Alyssa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

since I want to be fluent in ASL and you know ASL....I think there is something there. You just need to move here or me move there :)