Sunday, April 17, 2005

And then you're in the man from Mars

Last weekend I finally took the plunge and went blonde. My dear sister very patiently highlighted all of my hair that had been very very dark brown for a very very long time. I totally love the results and think I will enjoy being blonde for a while, even though it means having to suffer through the various comments people will make that are complete and utter torture for me: "Oh, it looks amazing!" "You look older!" "You look younger!" "It's so great with your skin!" "Your eyes just light up!" blah blah blah... I know people mean well, and we all do the same thing when people make a change like this, myself included. I just can't wait for it to be over and for the attention to be focused on something else.

Before and after pics below. Just don't let me know what you think. Unless you hate it - a negative reaction would be welcomed at this point.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: