Monday, July 11, 2005

Slight of Hand and Twist of Fate

My nephew just turned 7 months old and just got his 6th tooth.
I wore a skirt to work for the second time in one week.
I found a magazine in my vegetable drawer.

My nephew is a freak of nature and has now earned the nickname "chompers". We're waiting for #'s 7 and 8. Any day now... .
I've moved to Vegas and turned over a new leaf in the fashion department. This is huge.
Apparently I felt the vegetable drawer was a good place for the magazine. I didn't find it until a week later. I guess I haven't been eating my veggies like I should be.




And just because, I'm posting a picture of me and one of my nieces that was taken during their visit last week. Always Baby Jade to me. (She looks a bit odd in this pic, but I look hot so whatever.)

P.S. The hot part--that's for
Brian

1 comment:

brian said...

Wow, you are hot!