Sunday, December 10, 2006

Birthday Boy!

Yesterday was Jon's 31st birthday! I tried to make the day very special and memorable for him. Unfortunately for him he had to work in the morning (7am - yuck!). But fortunately FOR ME it allowed me a few hours in the morning to arrange for a few special surprises.

Because we celebrated with Brad Paisley last week, I didn't get him anything big and exciting. But I DID get him his own "Stinky" (feather pillow) so that he would stop stealing mine every night! :) I think he liked it. I also surprised him with a ton of balloons and his very own cupcake cake all decorated for him. He was tired, so we took a nap, then got up and got ready to go where he requested to go for his birthday: The Rio buffet! He's so easy to please! We stuffed ourselves pretty good, then wobbled out and drove to Red Rock to catch a movie. But we got there a little late, so we killed 2 hours people watching and trying to continue to digest our dinner so we could sit through the movie comfortably. We saw "The Holiday" and really liked it. Very cute movie.

All-in-all, I think it was a fun day for him! You know, except for the working part. It was the first birthday of his we got to spend together, so I tried to make the most of it. Pics below!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With his hat! Hadn't shaved yet....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cupcake Cake. He's 31, not 37. It's a 1, I swear.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Make a wish!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the buffet with his favorite meal - dessert!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At Red Rock, waiting for our movie to start and for our bellies to deflate!

No comments: