Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sneezing, Playing Dress-up, and Silly Sarge

I came down with a good bout of allergies beginning on Sunday. It's actually a mild case compared to what I've dealt with in the past, but apparently living in Vegas for a over a year now is beginning to strengthen me a little bit. I still feel like my brain is leaking out my nose and probably by tomorrow I will be ready to trade in my nose for a new one that is not red and raw. I feel pretty good for the most part - just congested and sinus pressure which makes me sleepy. Hopefully I start feeling better soon. I really hate waking up with a sore throat after having to breathe through my mouth all night.

Saturday night was my company's Christmas party. it was at Red Rock Resort, which we really love. We had a fun time, and as always, Jon was a good sport while we spent time with all the people I work with. Of course, he got to touch base with a few people he used to work with as well. And he LOVED the food. Here is a picture of us from the night:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here are a couple of pictures of Sarge being a weirdo. We know how much Don loves these pictures.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of Sarge's favorite places to lay. We're not sure why he loves to stick his head under the bed, but it apparently makes him happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sarge sat in this position for a few minutes. It looks as though he's about to lie down but he got stuck. And that's how he stayed. Weirdo.

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

Holly Holly you look marvelous! Love the Emerald dress! That's one thing I do miss about having a job...the christmas parites. Those were always fun!

Brad Paiseley sounds like fun. I grew up around country music and then kind of stopped listening to it in high school, 'cause of the un-cool factor, but picked it up again, secretly later. It's actually enjoyable now. I can appreciate a musician who writes, plays and sings their own songs, and who do it well.

Have a good weekend, hope you feel better!