Saturday, December 22, 2007

Keepsake!

Jon and I thought it would be a fun idea to start buying Hallmark Keepsake ornaments each year to commemorate significant events in our lives for that year. We had the idea quite a while ago, but unfortunately we didn't actually go to Hallmark until this past Thursday - less than a week before Christmas! Needless to say we didn't have a great selection.


I was hoping to find something like this:

But unfortunately it was sold out. However, I think the one we found suits us just as well!!!

It's called "Do It Yourselfer" so we found it very appropriate. Love it!

2 comments:

Dre said...

What a great idea! I think I may have to copy it!

Anonymous said...

Great tradition you will be amazed at the memories. I did the same for each of my kids - starting their first Christmas - after 28 years we all still enjoy unwrapping the ornaments each year and looking back on the memories they bring. ENJOY!