Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sorry ladies. Another one's off the market.

Randy Williams got married?!?!? What????

Yes, it's true. Jon and I witnessed it in person. For those of you who don't know him, Randy used to be the guitar player for Big Tent Revival, and is now the lead guitar player for Jeremy Camp. I've known Randy since 98 when I started working at Fishers and we did the west coast booking for Big Tent. About 10 years now! Jon has gotten to know Randy a little bit when we've gone and seen him play when he's been nearby the past few years.

His beautiful new bride is from right here in North Texas, just up the road. So it worked out great for Jon and I that they got married here. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and Randily unique. Very special personal touches throughout were very memorable. It was great to see a few people I haven't seen in a long while - though most of the people I knew were Randy's groomsmen!

Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures. :( I really need to get better about that. But it was a great time, and a fabulous reception. We really had a great time and we wish Randy and Katie the best of love in their future!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Boo for no pictures! I was hoping to see some of Jeremy. :P You know you and Jon will always be my heroes for making it possible for us to meet him! That was the time of my life! :)