Saturday, November 22, 2008

That's Life

The holidays are coming. Life is about to get a little bit busier.

Things have already been a little hectic and I feel more tired than usual. Things throwing us off our routine, lots of projects to get done for the holidays, trying to figure out where in the world all the time to get those things done is going to come from...

Blogging unfortunately has taken a back seat to some of these things, but I promise I will try to get on here as often as I can and at least post pictures. If not here, then on Harper's blog.

Todays' plans are pretty ambitious, but I think we can manage:
  • Laundry
  • A thorough dusting (with wood floors comes lots of dustbunnies, I've realized)
  • Dropping clothes off at goodwill
  • Starting the final phase on the cabinets
  • Pulling the Christmas decorations out of the attic
  • Making a dent in the aforementioned Christmas projects

Lots to do!! Here's to hoping that life doesn't swallow me whole.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I hear ya! It's been like 5 days since I blogged, until today that is. I have lots to do as well to prep for Christmas. We seriously need personal assistants don't we.