Saturday, January 29, 2005

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Another baby has entered my life. And she has probably the longest full name of anyone I know. She's the child of two of my dear friends and I am just giddy over her. Little V is going to be a very special child... This I know.



I got a new cup today. I tend to use one cup so that I don't have to keep washing new ones all the time. I just use the same one, then rinse it out or wash it off as it needs it. At least I know no one else uses it, which is all I really care about. I picked out a Princess cup, which is rather ironic. It's currently holding my drink of choice lately - Orange Juice, hold the pulp. Can't get enough of the stuff.






I've been eating way too much chocolate lately. We leave for Mexico 5 weeks from today. FIVE WEEKS!! crap. I'm in trouble.



I rented The Village and Troy yesterday.



The Village almost redeemed itself at the end, but mostly it just made me mad. I was highly disappointed after Signs, and I couldn't believe M. Night Shyamalan was doing the same thing. Both left me angry. He's got some 'splainin to do. I watched Troy today, but after The Aviator yesterday, I was bored of long movies. I like epics and all, but I just wasn't in the mood today. Brad doesn't do a whole lot for me, so I'm indifferent about that one.



I turned those in and was hoping to get Friday Night Lights, but that was still out so I got Hero instead. Great movie. Amazing. Lots to look at, incredible colors, and great action. And best of all, it was short. Good stuff.



I need sleep. Yummy sleep.





No comments: