Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's a Beautiful Day

I have been in an extraordinarily good mood the past two days. There are several factors involved with this. Allow me to run through the various reasons. It's really great because my day ended horribly on Sunday. I'm either being blessed in overabundance for that experience, or I'm recognizing the small everyday things with my eyes open wider. Either way, hopefully I'll be able to continue to add to it as I think of more.

1. My brother got good results back from his MRI on his back on Monday. No surgery.
2. I got my tax return.

3. I heard House of Pain's "Jump Around" on the way to work today and had my own Dance Party, USA in my car. (Thanks, Hedder)
4. I finally hashed out a few things with a friend of mine and walked away feeling really good about it.
5. I got my computer back. Twice.
6. My computer is finally working just fine. (Thanks William)
7. I ordered a new phone and got a huge discount on it (Thanks Z!).

No comments: