Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hurts so good

Sorry if you've already read this in a mass email I wrote today, but this is the best description of how I feel this morning-- like I ran 300 miles while doing arm presses with 100 pound weights the entire way yesterday. I think it was 294 degrees at my condo yesterday afternoon.

I'm beat. My legs are killing me and I'm in desperate need of a massage--I'll even let you touch my feet, I so don't care right now.

And while you're at it, can you go ahead and put everything that is piled in my living room and closet in its rightful place? That would be great, thanks.

But ohhhhh, all the pain was worth it just to sleep in my new bed last night. The. Best. Thing. Ever.

1 comment:

Cook said...

I understand that. WhenI got my new bed it was a pain to get that thing in the house and rearrange everything. But man was it so worth it. I slept like a baby and still do. But a masage would be awesome as well. I usually get one about once every few weeks or so. Super cool stuff.