Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Put my thing down flip it and reverse it

I start my new job tomorrow. I'm still not exactly sure what I'll be doing or even what my title is. Oh well. I haven't stressed about any factor in this moving thing, so why start now?

I do find it interesting that I've had 3 more places call me to come fill out an application and/or test for a position. I still feel good about my decision... Not fantastic, but good. Not too excited about the low pay, but I figure I know no one here anyway, so a second part-time job wouldn't be a big issue.

I did get hit on during my orientation today. He'll be working in the deli. Pretty sure he's like, 18, but maybe he likes older women. He showed me a tatoo of a pit bull on his arm. This pit bull apparently saved his life during a drive by when he knocked him down and took the bullet. I'll say it again--people in Vegas are strange.

Or maybe the deli just found it's newest customer...

1 comment:

Scott said...

Got to know how your first day went, I have often thought about relocating for a better career. May I ask yu a few questions regarding the reasons why you chose to move?