Sunday, June 05, 2005

When the coyote comes

There is a new addition to my ever-growing family. Wylee joined us the same day I moved to Las Vegas. He came to us from a family that didn't want him anymore, so my mom said we would take him - more precisely that I would take him once I moved in to my new place.

He's a great little guy, so loving and loyal already - he never leaves my side if he can help it. He barks at strangers and sometimes at people he knows. He's a bit antisocial at first, so I think we'll get along just fine. ;) He hasn't had a problem blending in with the 4 other dogs--he makes 5 right now.

Not to get too ooey-gooey, but I think it's kind of symbolic how we both made a new start on the same day. He's amazing and great comic relief, and I am so thankful to have him around.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: