Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Which one will make the cut?

A qualifier about the following post: I used to have a life. Really, I did.

Sunday morning I woke up after the concert feeling not so great. I took a shower and had every intention of going to church, but instead I caught up with my mom on the news about Rachael and the baby on the way. Time got away from me, so I decided to flip on the TV to see what Sunday mornings has to offer.

This past Sunday morning offered something very very special. I spent my ENTIRE Sunday watching every single episode of America's Next Top Model, Season One. Every. Single. Episode.

And you know what? I can't even begin to remember the last day I sat on my butt and did absolutely nothing, and it felt fabulous. And not only did I get to zone out the entire day, but I got to think about nothing else other than Adrianne, Shannon, Robin, Elyse, and the rest of the girls and see them go through the ups and downs of the cutthroat modeling world. Okay, so it's more drama amongst the girls than in the actual competition, but whatever. The show fascinates me, and having never seen Season One, I was more than happy to endulge myself.

In case anyone's interested, they're casting for Season 5 right now.... But what I want to see is a "Where Are They Now?" special... Did any of the other girls break into modeling? Did Elyse finish medical school? Did Shannon ever see her dream guy again?? Ahhhhh, the agony and the suspense!!!



Ehhhh... I'm over it.

5 comments:

Jakes Words said...

Very brave to up and move to a place where you only know yourself. A karmic do over. I dont read many blogs, but stumbled upon yours. Really interesting to read. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

You're hot!

Joker said...

It isn't easy to describe how glad I feel readint it

so, I feel great!

brian said...

I think I watched an episode of this show once. There was some girl from my town on it and everyone here was like, "I know her. We used to hang out." Yeah, whatever. Reality shows are pretty addicting though.

Holly said...

I'm hopelessly addicted to so many reality shows. I'm in a 12-step program to detach myself. It's intense.