Saturday, June 25, 2005

Waiting for summer, his pastures to change

I just looked and realized they've posted my seat location for Dave's show in August. They're the best seats I've had in a while, so that's something to look forward to. Hopefully this time I won't fall and hopefully this time there won't be a strange drunk girl who throws up next to Heather while she holds her hair. I'm bringing Heather as a belated birthday gift, so hopefully the night will be AMAZING.

Speaking of concerts, Jonny Lang is coming to town August 18th. I'd better have a friend or two by then that I can drag with me. Otherwise there will be a desperate plea on my blog for anyone to come with me. Actually, I'm buying general admission tickets, so that won't be as bad as a seated situation... but what the heck. I'll throw it out there anyway.

If anyone is going to be in Las Vegas on August 18th and wants to come with me to the House of Blues to see a great show, leave me a comment and we'll work it out. I genuinely appreciate a good show, and his is. Read about my last experience seeing Jonny here and the one before that here.

No comments: