Thursday, August 11, 2005

If Tomorow Never Comes

Yesterday was the 3rd week in a row I've taken a nap in my car on my lunch break.  Turn on the a/c, put the seat back, set the alarm on my phone and I'm good to go.  It's always on a Wednesday--I guess I find myself in need of a midweek recharge. 
 
Today I am breaking tradition and taking a nap again.  GOOD GOLLY I went to bed late last night and am in need of a little catnap to perk up.  Is it going to be another late night?  GOOD GOLLY I have no idea but I do know that I'm not as tired as someone else who probably had to wake up earlier than I did and who probably doesn't get to take a midday nap.  This could possibly be the same person who also probably doesn't cry in movies and who probably is still waiting to eat an egg sandwich. 
 
Yesterday I absolutely crashed during my lunchtime quickie.  Today I'm hoping it's more of the same.  I'm just hoping the crease on my face is less noticable today.  Those take a while to fade, ya know?
 
Isn't my life exciting??  Don't be jealous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey....Good Golly is my line, who gave you permission to use it? ;) People are always trying to steal my material! lol By the way, the egg sandwich was excellent. A little cold but it definately hit the spot. One final thought, in order to avoid those creases from sleeping in your car in the future, I recommend putting panty hose over your head. This will keep your face in one spot and avoid those dreaded creases. Do you know what I mean? See, I am just full of advice! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought egg sandwiches were supposed to be cold.