Friday, August 12, 2005

You're Just Like the Girl in Your Picture

Is it a good sign or a bad sign that whenever someone sees your drivers license they say "wow, that's a great picture."



I guess it's a good thing when you're giving it to the bartender, or to the guy checking IDs who gives out paychecks every Friday. The time it's bad is when the person looks at your picture, looks at you, looks at your picture again, looks at you again... and says "wow, that's a really good picture", which is exactly what happened at the store. I'm guessing what she really meant to say was, "dude, you look like crap right now" or "that must have been a REALLY good day when you went to the DMV".

Oh well.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I hate my photo from the DMV... I have enjoyed reading you blog about the move. If you did not have family already there you think you would of made the move knowing it was to a city that you knew no one in?

Cook said...

I look like a convict in my stupid photo. LOL!!