Friday, January 02, 2009

Bubba Keg


Jon has helped my dream come true. He actually found a travel mug that fit all my specifications and I love him for it!!! This was the gift I chose to open on Christmas Eve - the Bubba Keg!


I had a daunting list of requirements for a new mug. I had been using my hospital mugs since Harper had been born and mostly loved them except for the fact they didn't fit in my cup holders. Well, and also because they both broke after being dropped.


1. It had to be BIG.

2. It had to have a lid, but have a big enough opening to pour ice into.

3. It had to be insulated. I hate sweating cups.

4. A handle was preferred, as I often find myself coming in and out of the house with a baby and 4,823 things in my hands.

5. It had to be able to fit into a cup holder.


And he definitely gets bonus points for it being PINK!! Love, love, love my new Bubba Keg.

No comments: